1. What brought you to Armor CrossFit ?
My daughter & son-in-law first introduced me to CF & I was scared to death. After months of encouragement (specifically from my daughter) to check out a local CF gym I stepped out of my comfort zone & into Armor CF.
2. How has Armor CrossFit helped you become a stronger person both physically and mentally?
I’m able to do more now than I ever thought possible. I view my body differently & appreciate all it is capable of doing both in & out of the gym. I often surprise myself with what I can do. Mentally, I no longer stop when I hit “the wall” my goal is to knock it down & see how far I can push it out of the way!
3. What is your favorite part about working out at the box?
I love the people! From the coaches to fellow members I’ve never belonged to a gym that has been so welcoming & encouraging. In the past, the fitness groups I’ve been apart of were clique-ish & judgemental, which is absolutely NOT the case with Armor CF.
4. If you could tell one person that has never been to the box, one reason they should come, what would that be?
It’s not as scary as it may seem! Crossfit really is for everyone, you just have to believe in yourself & the rest of the crew at Armor CF will help guide you down a fitness journey like no other. Age is JUST a number, NOT an excuse.
5. Brief Bio….birthplace, family, etc
My husband Jeff and I have been married for 38 years! We’re originally from Allegany, NY & lived in Bluffton, SC before moving to central Florida. I have a son, Andy & daughter-in-law Carla & my daughter, Marie & son-in-law Joel. When I’m not at CF I enjoy riding the motorcycle with my husband, sipping margaritas & dancing!