My mom has been working out at the box for several years. I like working out with her so I was glad when she said I could start going too.
May 7, 2019
1. What brought you to Armor CrossFit ?
2. What is your favorite part about working out at the box?
I like pushing myself as hard as I can. I want to be strong and feel confident.
3. How has Armor CrossFit helped you become a stronger person both physically and mentally?
Working out at Armor has helped me push my limits. Things I didn’t think I could do I’m doing and getting better every day. This has helped build my confidence and try new things.
4. If you could tell one person that has never been to the box, one reason they should come, what would that be?
I would tell anybody that my gym is the best gym because everybody treats each other like family. I have made so many friends and everybody is so proud of me which makes me feel good.
5. Brief Bio….birthplace, family, etc
My name is Calvin Sanders. I live in Winter Garden, FL. I am 15 years old and in the 9th grade. Cool facts about me: I’m pretty awesome, I’m a triplet, I’m determined, I’m focused, I can do anything I set my mind to and I was born with Down Syndrome. My motto: No Limits! I prove this every day. Keep watching because I’m going to do big things!