1. What brought you to Armor CrossFit ?
Because my mom was working out there and I wanted to beat her.
2. How has Armor CrossFit helped you become a stronger person both physically and mentally?
Armor Crossfit has help me become stronger by programming me special workouts to help me. Armor Crossfit has help me mentally by giving hard workouts which makes me tougher in the mind.
3. What is your favorite part about working out at the box?
My favorite part about working out at the box is how nice and motivating everyone is.
4. If you could tell one person that has never been to the box, one reason they should come, what would that be?
Probably that everyone treats you like family.
5. Brief Bio….birthplace, family, etc
Hi my name is Jordan Avery Schwenneker I am 9 years old and I am in fourth grade, I go to Independence Elementary School. My mom is Jenny, my dad is Jeff, and my little brother is Jay. I love animals and horseback riding, I also play softball. 0. What are your goals? To break world records and show that anyone can do anything 0. Who motivates you the most? Wanting to crush the competition