My mom has been working out at the box for several years. I like working out with her so I was glad when she said I could start going too.
1. What brought you to Armor CrossFit ?
A friend of mine told me that I have to try this awesome bootcamp out…I was scared to death to try it but I finally did….little did I know then how much Armor Crossfit would mean to my life crap sorry didn’t mean to send that but…ill continue…oops
2. How has Armor CrossFit helped you become a stronger person both physically and mentally? Wow, Armor has done so much for me….this place, these people probably have no idea the impact they had on me. There were days as alot of us have that honestly I couldn’t lift my head up…I was defeated…life defeated me…and I would walk in and someone would smile and say the sweetest thing to me…and sometimes thats what we need to give us strength to get through it. I have said this more than once that I do not know where I would be without Armor…when my personal life was falling apart…Armor was there helping me put it back together…it’s so great to walk in and forget for at least the hour all of your problems….to laugh, sometimes cry and get your ass handed to you in a wod….who in the hell wouldn’t love it! The last year has been fantastic…I started weight training with Mark Roberts and physically I am stronger than I ever thought possible. He continually gives the confidence to be better than I was the previous day. I am so grateful!
3. What is your favorite part about working out at the box?
The coaches! They always make sure we are doing the movements correctly. Even when you think they are not paying attention…watch out! You will get called out…they are always willing to help you and answer all of your questions…even if I have asked that same question over and over…I get it answered…I love each and everyone of them….
4. If you could tell one person that has never been to the box, one reason they should come, what would that be?
Jeremy and Tiffany-these two have created this beautiful place and I can’t thank them enough…We have the best everything…there is not 1 place that could ever replicate the spirit of our box<3
5. Brief Bio….birthplace, family, etc
I am a single mom to a beautiful 10 year old little girl. I was born in Alameda, Ca and raised in Downingtown, PA. We have lived in Fl now for 8 years. This is where I call home.
In loving memory of Octavious King.
O, your soul, your love and your light lives on at Armor Crossfit in more ways than you can imagine. It lives within each of us in ways more positive than perhaps you knew. Thank you for being a shining light and a constant beam of smiles, laughter and love.
Armor Crossfit will never be the same without you. We know you are present with us each and every single day, throughout every single workout, every backyard BBQ and every single word of encouragement we offer in your name.
You can support Octavious King and his legacy through his GoFundMe account here.